Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

It is a New Year, and most of the time this means new year resolutions or goals.  Well, for me, I just want to walk again.  I want to hold my children, and to love all over them.  I want to cuddle with my husband in bed and be able to be the way we were.  I am not sure how many weeks of pain I will have to go through until my leg get better.  I am not sure how many months I have to go through until my back feels more like my "new" normal.  I am not sure how many years we will go through as a family healing from all that we have been through.  But I am really praying that all that happens in the least amount of time as possible.  I am working hard at trying not to worry about tomorrow.  God is helping me with that.  Although, I have to admit, for the next couple days, I do have a lot to figure out.

So I guess this is the beginning to my New Year!

1 comment: