Friday, January 20, 2012

Pieces

Pieces of my heart were ripped away tonight.  I am crying in so much pain, because I cannot bear to watch my children leave and sad and crying.  Knowing that there is absolutely nothing I can do right now.  I want to throw something, but I know that won't do much good.  I cannot get up and go somewhere, or I would be right there with them.  I want so badly to hold them and sleep with them and never let them go.  I cannot wait for the day that this day living is a far off night mare.  One that hopefully I will never have to think about.  I am not sure when those pieces will be whole again.  I only wish that we could all be whole.  That I could be there hero, the one that can stop there crying, but right now I am causing there crying.  Well, that and their father yanking them away from me.  Telling them one thing and doing another.  They are so confused and when their hearts hurt the way they do, pieces of mine slowly die.  So tonight I will slowly die, while pieces of me are being ripped out of my heart.

Lord, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment