Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moments

There are moments when I sit here in my life, and wonder what has become of me.  I feel like so many bits and pieces have been removed from me.  I feel broken, unable to do the things I think that God created me to do.  But the reality is that if God created me to do them, then I believe that I would be doing those things. I think God created this me for a reason, and I just don't know why.  It just all hurts so bad.  I can put a smile on my face, or say the things I think people need to hear.  But right here I can just be me, and say that I hurt.  My leg hurts, my back hurts, and in reality my heart hurts too.  I feel that I have fallen apart, and just wish I could do more.  And just when I feel like there is nothing more of me, I remember that God is big enough to handle this and He will carry me through.  I can know this in my heart, but there are moments when it all just hurts, and my head forgets.

I am having one of those moments tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marisa, God didn't create this pain for you. All of the pain and brokenness of this world is not of God but a result of sin. God is your source of strength that allows you to persevere. God is the one who is the reason for the hope in your words even in the midst of your tears. Don't think of what you are unable to do - God IS working through you today, yesterday, and in the tomorrows that will come. I know that doesn't make the pain easier but God does and will work all things for the good of those who love Him. Like you :)

    ReplyDelete