Monday, February 20, 2012

Thoughts

There are many thoughts that can cross one's mind in a day.  Why is it when you don't want to think about something, you have a tendency to only focus on that?  No matter what you think or do, there it is popping right out at ya!  I have a brain full of thoughts right now.  I wish I could get rid of a few.  There is just far to much to even figure one thing out.  Normally, when it gets to be this much, I am pretty good at saying, "okay, Lord take it all from me right now."  I am not sure that I can do that right now.  I have a very appointment, many personal thoughts, and then of course the never ending thinking about the pain.  Why do I have to let my thoughts consume me?  Why cannot I just push them aside and think about something else?

On Facebook it asks, "What's on your mind."  Sometimes I think really?  That is such a loaded question, and do many of us really want to know what is on someone else's mind.  But for the most part no one ever writes what is really on their mind.  Or they give too much on Facebook, that you are not sure how to respond.

But, what do I know?  I have too many thoughts in my mind, and cannot get rid of them.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens and you can't get a thought out of your mind....and when you can't shut your brain off to take a break. It can be so exhausting. Let me know if you figure out how to overcome this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a good friendship phone date might help? Love you, and think of you so much!

      Delete